Lisa Wolkerstorfer has been a professional in the fitness industry for over 20 years. She is a comprehensive Pilates® Instructor with Peak Pilates and Owner of Ultimate Serenity
A graduate of Delta College in Michigan, Lisa holds an associate degree in Health Fitness Management, a Licensed Massage Therapist and is a Certified Personal Trainer. She is also a TRX Certified Suspension Trainer and has completed years of continuing education classes in Pilates, Thai Massage and Personal Training.
Lisa became passionate about teaching Pilates after 7 years in the massage industry left her with painful shoulders and forced her to re-examine her own injury prevention exercises. She believes the mind body connection can empower a deeper, smarter approach to fitness, and that the principles of Pilates can be incorporated into all aspects of everyday life.
Lisa founded Ultimate Serenity in May of 2012 to share her passion for movement with community of Denver and to provide a welcoming environment where clients from all walks of life could work on improving their health through Pilates and Massage. I love cycling, a good burger, a good craft beer with a local brewery.
Why Choose Me As Your Therapist?
I find the root of the problem and address it through best thai foot massage or Pilates instruction.
- I focus on my client and my craft. I help people decrease low back pain.
- My assessment skills help me understand how the pain in one area may be caused by an area of dysfunction somewhere else. This enables me to treat all areas and promote relief to the client.
- I use a variety of therapeutic tools that allows me to customize each treatment session to fit the individual needs.
- I offer an initial consultation before your first session to ensure I address your goals for the sessions.
- All my sessions are a full 60 or 90 minutes with no additional charges for cold stones or for time spent on developing a treatment plan.
- I offer customized self-care, stretching, and exercises routines to my clients that will help contribute to the health of the client.
- I find the root of the problem and address it through massage Denver Colorado or Pilates instruction.