New Class Schedule
Virtually Hosted on Webex
Pilates lunch express, all you need is a mat, Wi-Fi and a computer or phone to log in. Practice from the comfort of your home. Beginner to Intermediate Levels welcome. Some classes will include props like a magic circle or towel. Class goes every Wednesday & Saturday and starts in February.
Stability Ball w/ weights Thrusdays 11:30am
Cost is $10
Rock and Roll out out the knots!
Foam Roller Flow!
Start the week off right and roll out the knots from siting at your desk all day. The class will focus on a few key strength exercises and core work. Come and join the fun. Class is limited to 4 people. Foam rollers are provided. All you need to bring is your mat.
Class length is 55 minutes / Cost: $15
Register For a Class
Details: All virtual classes are limited to 8 students so you get the attention you need.
- Download the Webex app on your phone or computer and create a free account
- Sign up for your class by creating an account
- Please fill out a health history form and waiver that will be emailed to you
- Payment is due before the start of class. An invoice can be emailed to you and you can pay with credit card. After payment is received the meeting password will be emailed to you.
- Please click the big green button sent to you via email to log on to Webex 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Adjust your set up so you instructor can see your whole body while lying on your mat. It is best to set up your phone or computer higher and angle it down. A tripod is recommended.
- Recordings available if you miss a class
- New clients special: New clients will receive their first virtual mat class for $8.