New Class Offerings
Fitness is a journey and not a race. We provide workouts you can do in the comfort of your home. Stick with your goals this year with community support. Instructed by certified trainers with over 20 years experience.
Virtual Class Schedule
Foam Roller Flow: 30-35 minutes
Start the week off right and roll out the knots from siting at your desk all day. The class will focus on a few key strength exercises and core work. Come and join the fun. Class is limited to 8 people. This class is virtual. You need a foam roller and a mat. Cost: $8
Pilates Mat Express: 30 – 35 minutes
Pilates lunch express, all you need is a mat, Wi-Fi and a computer or phone to log in. Practice from the comfort of your home. Beginner to Intermediate levels welcome. Some classes will include props like a magic circle or towel and that will be included in the class description. This class meets virtual. Cost: $8
Stability Ball Blast: 30-35 minutes
Get in a great total body workout that will focus on core stability and strength with low impact. All fitness levels welcome. Equipment needed: Stability ball, a light and heavy set of dumbbells. This class is virtual. Cost: $8
Pilates Mat Flow: 55 minutes
Pilates full mat session is a great way to stretch and work your core, all you need is a mat, Wi-Fi and a computer or phone to log in. Practice from the comfort of your home. This is a all level mat class. Some classes will include props like a magic circle or towel and that will be included in the class description. This class meets virtual. Cost: $18
What are you waiting for? With fitness studio shut down all across the US many people are missing out on their workouts. Don’t be one of them Join other people just like yourself that will motivate you to stay fit and safe at home.
- All virtual classes are limited to 8-10 students so you get the attention you need.
- Download the Zoom app on your phone or computer and create a free account.
- Sign up for your class by creating an account.
- Please fill out a health history form and waiver that will be emailed to you befefore class if you are a new client.
- Payment is due before the start of class. You can pay online with PayPal or Venmo
- Please click the blue button 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Adjust your set up so you instructor can see your whole body while lying on your mat. It is best to set up your phone or computer higher and angle it down. A tripod is recommended.
- Recordings are available if you miss a class.
- All in-person classes are limited to 4 people.