Massage therapy and Pilates treatment methods that can and will do wonders to alleviate physical stress and pain. To ensure that you get the most out of your visit please keep the following in mind when you are scheduling and arriving for your appointment:
- Please arrive 5 minutes early for your visit. Your massage is intended to begin at the time you are scheduled. An extra five minutes can ensure things like paperwork do not cut into your session. Your session will not be extended if you are late!
- Payment is due at the time of service
- Please give 24 hours’ notice before re-scheduling an appointment. This allows us time to make your time slot available to another client.
- 24-hour no-show cancellation fee of $25 will be charged to your card on file
- Please cancel your appointment if you are sick with a cold/flu so you do not spread germs to other healthy clients at the office.
- For faster service please book online. This allows you to book and change your appointments at your convenience
- We do offer reminder via email and text messages.
- The therapist and client will always wear a mask while in the building.
- The therapist will wash their hands for 20 seconds before and after every treatment, and we will wear gloves when appropriate.
- The massage table, face cradle, door handles, and high touch zone areas will be cleaned and sanitized following every session.
- All surfaces including doorknobs and handles, massage stools, tables, room tables, cabinets and shared waiting rooms are regularly cleaned and disinfectant.
- We often keep our clinic entry door locked and there is a doorbell out front you may ring once you arrive.
- We have removed our water dispenser and replaced it with bottled water. We have also increased the distance in the lobby with all the chairs placed 6 feet apart.
- We are recommended that all new clients to fill out an intake forms 24 hours before the scheduled appointment. The form will be sent to you via email.
What we ask of our clients
- If you feel under the weather, think you have been exposed to anyone who is ill, or have traveled outside the country or to any city outside of your own in the past 14 days, please reschedule.
- You affirm that all household members, have not been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- All clients must wear a mask while in our building per the city of Denver guidelines. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- You will be asked to wash your hands before the start of your session.
- To limit the touch points on the checkout process, you may pre-pay for your session the day before. To request this option, please email the office and an invoice will be emailed to you. You can pay with credit card or bank account through QuickBooks.