Small Group Classes
Fitness is a journey and not a race. We provide workouts you can do in the comfort of your home or in small group setting at the studio. Stick with your goals this year with community support. Instructed by certified trainers with over 20 years experience.
Is your primary interest to increase your core strength, but find yourself hesitant to join a Pilates class? Look no further other than Denver’s University Hills neighborhood to book your Private Pilates Class today!
At Ultimate Serenity Pilate your Pilates class is the next best thing to personalized attention you would receive from a private class. We make it convenient to schedule your class and welcome all fitness abilities.
Our mats are spaced 6 feet apart and we follow all COVID-19 guidelines. All small group classes are limited to 2-4 people so you are socially distant and can still get in a fun workout.
Why choose a group class?
At Ultimate Serenity, you class will be more budget friendly than a Semi-Private or Private Class. You get a fun workout without the higher price tag. The set up for a small group session is a similar format to a semi-private but you share it with two other participants.
If you are new to the Denver area and want to sign up for small group Pilates, contact us with your information and your preferred time. We will do our best to pair you with others that have the same wellness goals and preferred time slot. If you have a partner you would like to work that can be arranged and you both can be added to a four person class.
Pilates Mat Class
The classes incorporate all the key principles of Pilates such as posture, breathing, core stability, precision movement and flexibility. The mat classes are low-impact. The mat floor exercises may also be combined with other props such as small hand weights, Pilates balls, TheraBand’s, and magic circles. Class recording available.
Foam Roll and Restore
A class specific for rolling out all the knots and stretch tight muscles. It is a designed for people who sit for work, post workout recovery or just want a rest day fitness class. Bring your own mat and come join the fun. Class recording available.
- New Client First Class $10
- 5 Classes =$85 (save $15)
- 10 Classes = $150 (save $70)
Pilates Equipment Class
- New Client First Class $15
- 5 Classes = $110 (save $15)
- 10 Classes = $180 (save $70)
- All virtual classes are limited to 8-10 students so you get the attention you need.
- Download the Zoom app on your phone or computer and create a free account.
- Sign up for your class by creating an account.
- Please fill out a health history form and waiver that will be emailed to you before class if you are a new client.
- Please click the blue button 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Adjust your set up so you instructor can see your whole body while lying on your mat. It is best to set up your phone or computer higher and angle it down. A tripod is recommended.
- Recordings are available if you miss a class.